Friday, August 31, 2012

Oversheduled life....T-minus a week and half?

I don't know why I do this to myself, but it seems when I know a week will be busy I always end up making it even more crazy. I have been working a lot this week for CAROL'S COUNTRY GIFTS, if you don't know what this is check them out on facebook. Basically I get to make the cutest gift baskets ever and get paid to do it. Carol really is the greatest. We have been pretty busy with a couple of really big orders and the next week and a half is going to be the test. 140 baskets! WOW! Then because I'm too nice, or because my hubby's cousin does the best pictures around and I will do anything for free anything, I agree to "design" a booth for a bridal fair.... If It weren't for Marci I would be loosing my mind about now... So needless to say It will probably be a few days until I remember to post anything again. If it's too long, call me and make sure i'm not aimlessly wondering the streets talking to myself.  Crossing my fingers that everything works out and goes smoothly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment