Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lets see if we can do this blog thing again?...

WE HAVE A NEW BLOG.... mostly because i can't remember how to get to my old one:)
          Currently in the DEUEL house...
1. Rhett just turned two and is giving us a run for our money.
2. Carson is prepping for the hunting season with a general tag and a riffle elk tag.
3. I'm just trying to get through the first trimester with baby #2 waiting for October so i know weather it's Sawyer or Taytum in there....

Hopefully I will be better about blogging this time around, it would be nice to have some form of a journal with my thoughts and updates about what's going on in life:) here is a recent post from facebook that really made me consider doing a blog again, a memory I want to keep somewhere:)

Went to a great company summer party where Rhett was able to ride a horse for the first time, HE LOVED IT! Cried and cried when his turn was over. Then came home and realized my keys were missing (we had used the hubby's set to get there)......Started to freak out searching everywhere in the house without success:( My level headed hubby decided that we should have family prayer then and asked that
if Rhett took them he would be able to help us find them, and that if we miss placed them it would come to our minds.... I was sure Rhett had gotten them out of my purse and tucked them away where i would never find them, Negative Nancy is my name. As i was sitting at the bottom of the stairs calculating how much it would cost us to replace the electronic Mazda key a thought popped in my head, i ran to the garage and turned on the light and BEHOLD THERE WAS MY KEYS!!!!!! It wasn't Rhett who took them:) I'm just a nerd and set them down on the food storage bucket so i could do something else before i came in the house last night. I'm so thankful for little tiny answers to prayer... I know it doesn't seem like much, but it helps me to know that my Heavenly Father cares about the little things too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment